Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization:
Implications For Employer Group Health Plans
Salt Lake Seminar & Webinar:
Thursday, July 21, 2022 – 12:00 to 1:00 pm (MST)
Carolyn Cox of Moreton & Company discussed the impact of the recent U.S. Supreme Court decision overturning Roe v. Wade on employer group health plans, including:
- Must a group health plan provide any coverage for abortions?
- May group health plans still provide coverage for abortions, even in states where abortion has been banned or severely limited?
- Can group health plans provide coverage for travel expenses to a state where abortion is legal?
- Do group health plans that provide abortion assistance in states that ban abortion risk liability under state “aid and abet” laws?
This Program has been approved for: Both Utah CE (General) and HRCI credits. If you wish to receive credits, please see below:
– If you attended in person, you must have remained in the Summit Room for the entire session and filled out the sign-in sheet, including your name and license number on the roster.
– If you attended online, you must have logged in individually and remained online for the entire session with your login sent to you upon registration (not someone else’s). Otherwise, there is no way to verify you were in attendance. If you listened with a group, you will not be eligible for any credits, as there is no way to prove you were in attendance. Please contact your Moreton & Company representative indicating your desire for HRCI credit or Utah CE, along with your license number (for Utah CE) and polling questions.
Please don’t hesitate to contact your Moreton & Company representative with any questions.