Moreton & Company is seeking a marketing specialist who enjoys crafting and sharing impactful stories through various channels. We are looking for a candidate who works well in a highly collaborative environment that enjoys the process of understanding an audience and creating materials that speak to them.
As the Marketing & Communications Specialist, you will work closely with the business development team to understand current business needs and goals and utilize effective communication to promote our services and help our brand grow. You’ll actively contribute to the company’s marketing strategy and long-term vision through your work in helping to make impactful materials for our clients, employees, and community.
Skills & Qualifications
- 4-year degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 2+ years experience in corporate marketing position preferred
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Experience with Adobe InDesign (Adobe Creative Suite preferred)
- General knowledge of the insurance industry preferred
- Knowledgeable in design principles such as layout, typography, image usage, branded colors, and fonts, etc.
- Possess strong organization and time management skills
- Advanced communication skills, both written and verbal, with precision in grammar.
- Ability to own projects from start to finish with minimal supervision
- Ability to work within a team and build strong interpersonal relationships easily